ANSI Standard Residential Grade Lock
ANSI - AMERICAN NATIONAL STANDARD INSTITUTE
Satin Nickel Passage Door Levers are reversible for left or right hand.
How To Reverse
- Solid brass material
- All metal construction
- Fits 1-3/8" and 1-3/4" doors
- Adjustable backset 2-3/8"(60mm) or 2-3/4" (70mm)
- Instructions for door preparation and installation included
- Mounting hardware, screws, and latch included
- Warranty: 10 Yr. mechanism, 5 Yr. finish
- Also available: matching entrance door, privacy bedroom or bathroom door,
dummy, deadbolt lock sets
- Other finishes: rubbed bronze
*FREE SHIPPING ON US ORDERS OVER $50.00. FLAT RATE SHIPPING OF $8.00 ON ALL OTHER ORDERS*
*Contiguous 48 States Only*
If you are ordering other items along with Local Pickup Only, please order them separately. Local Pickup Only items cannot be combined with other items on our website.
- We will use the most cost effective method to ship orders. In many instances this may include USPS. If USPS does not deliver to your address, please contact us at 704-489-2990 or email@example.com so we can arrange alternate shipping on your order.
- If a more specific time frame is required for your shipment, please call us at 704-489-2990 and we can arrange the most appropriate shipping method to suit your needs. However, doing so may result in additional shipping charges.
- For customers in Canada, we ship via USPS Priority Mail
- Next Day Shipping Depending on the volume of orders, most orders will ship the following business day of the placed order. Expedited shipping is available upon request.
- For Next Day & 2nd Day Air Shipments Orders placed before 1pm eastern time (M-F)will ship same day and will arrive next business day if shipped via overnight and 2 business days if shipped via 2 day express. Orders placed after 1pm eastern will ship next business day. Please call 704-489-2990 or Email firstname.lastname@example.org for questions regarding 2nd day and overnight shipments
- Flat rate shipping of $8.00 will apply to all orders below $50.00
- All orders over $50.00 ship free within the continental U.S.
- Shipping rates for destinations outside of the continental U.S will be calculated based on weight.
Please inspect your order upon receiving it for any damage or inaccuracy. We will gladly accept returns/exchanges if the items do not meet customers expectations. Items shipped back to us within 30 days of delivery will not be charged a restocking fee. If more than 30 days and less than 60 days, there is 10% restocking fee charged. Returns more than 60 days and less than 90 days of delivery will be charged a restocking fee of 20%. We don’t accept returns after 90 days of purchase. In order to expedite your return please complete the following steps:
- You must obtain a Return Goods Authorization (RGA#) by submitting your E-mail request to email@example.com, or calling 1-704-489-2990. All returns for defective merchandise or incorrectly shipped items will be returned at our expense. Please download return form
- All products must be returned in re-salable condition in original packaging with all parts and manuals to receive credit. When we receive the merchandise you will be issued a credit or your replacement product(s) will be shipped.
- Shipping fees aren’t refundable unless we shipped the incorrect items. When signing for your package, be sure to note any outside package damage to the driver. If there is package damage, open the package in front of the driver to inspect the contents before signing. Insurance will not cover packages damaged during shipment unless you inspect before signing.
- Customers should also contact us with any questions on how to properly use and/or install their items.
- Buyer is responsible for paying shipping costs for exchanges if the item is not defective.
- We provide shipping quotes .
Reporting Damaged Goods or Lost Shipments
- DAMAGED shipments and/or packages that appear to be damaged should be refused at the time of delivery.
- Please examine all orders upon receiving them for accuracy. All claims for wrong or missing items must be reported within 14 days of delivery. Any claims made outside of this period will not be honored. Fedex will only cover claims for lost or damaged package within 21 days.
- Please email us or call us at 1-704-489-2990 ASAP for damaged or lost shipments.
- Only North Carolina residents pay 6.75% to 7.50% tax depending where you live, all other States are exempt from tax.
- Ordering over the internet is safe, easy, and totally secure. When you order from eBuilderDirect.com, you will automatically be connected with secure server which protects your credit card and personal information.
- Internet Explorer users should see the LOCK (secure) symbol when you check out.
- Firefox users should see the unbroken key symbol when you check out.
- eBuilderDirect.com accepts Visa, MasterCard and Paypal. Please be sure to provide your exact billing address and telephone number (this is the address where your credit card company sends your statements). Incorrect information may cause a delay in processing your order. We don’t accept any orders where the credit card billing address is not located within the United States or for cards issued by non-US banks.
- We also accept checks and money orders. Orders are processed upon receipt of funds. If you wish to pay by one of these methods, please place your order online and choose CHECK as your payment method.